Learn Magic Tricks - Forum for Magicians and People who Love Magic Tricks! - Official LearnMagicTricks.org Message Board - Conversation Between AceOSpades and woahmagic
Go Back   Learn Magic Tricks - Forum for Magicians and People who Love Magic Tricks! - Official LearnMagicTricks.org Message Board > AceOSpades
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Conversation Between AceOSpades and woahmagic
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10
  1. woahmagic
    08-17-2009 07:15 AM
    woahmagic
    yeah i lived in charlottesville for 15 years! i just moed 2 weeks ago! what city do you live in?
  2. AceOSpades
    08-15-2009 08:33 AM
    AceOSpades
    i just read what you said on magicks profile.
    are you serious?

i live like 45 minutes awway from charolletesville!
  3. AceOSpades
    08-13-2009 05:16 AM
    AceOSpades
    oh lol, yeah...i cant type.

i dont know how you found the site.

but it diddnt send me one either
  4. woahmagic
    08-13-2009 04:53 AM
    woahmagic
    "din" haha you said how did you "din" the site. but either way im in now. only problem is it wont send me an activation code. so that is kinda weird. i even had it send multiple times to two different emails.
  5. AceOSpades
    08-13-2009 04:33 AM
    AceOSpades
    it should be working now, check it....wait....how did you din the site?
  6. woahmagic
    08-13-2009 03:53 AM
    woahmagic
    your new site isn't working. it brings you to a page saying its checking the domain or some crap.
    http://www.000webhost.com/admin-review
    that is the URL of what it redirects you to.
  7. AceOSpades
    08-13-2009 03:52 AM
    AceOSpades
    dont worry man, youre already in
  8. woahmagic
    08-13-2009 03:11 AM
    woahmagic
    ok that sounds great. so i could just link you to my youtube channel and that could count for my videos or whatever. it will be nice finally having some where you can talk with people that aren't like..."i know this has been revealed already but can you PLEASE make a video tutorial for me" and its like there first post and asking for some simple thing like a riffle pass or whatever.
  9. AceOSpades
    08-13-2009 03:02 AM
    AceOSpades
    they will be interviewed. OR we will have a survey, they HAVE to give us their screen name from here or they will be instantly banned forever. Yes their IP's willbe checked. Or they can jsut give us some pics or videos, or something to prove they respect the art
  10. woahmagic
    08-13-2009 02:55 AM
    woahmagic
    i was wondering about this new forum being talked about. i didnt want to post this on your thread cause it is completely irrelevant. but i was just wondering how you were going to dictate who was a "real" magician. because i heard that this would be a forum without all the posers and amateurs just wanting reveals.