Learn Magic Tricks - Forum for Magicians and People who Love Magic Tricks! - Official LearnMagicTricks.org Message Board - Conversation Between EmergencyMagician and gigacurd
Go Back   Learn Magic Tricks - Forum for Magicians and People who Love Magic Tricks! - Official LearnMagicTricks.org Message Board > EmergencyMagician
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Conversation Between EmergencyMagician and gigacurd
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 11
  1. gigacurd
    08-23-2009 04:51 PM
    gigacurd
    oi okay, take your time healing.
  2. EmergencyMagician
    08-23-2009 04:50 PM
    EmergencyMagician
    I just posted some videos and an explanation on the new orz thread.
  3. gigacurd
    08-23-2009 04:02 PM
    gigacurd
    I've shown you a video.. now show me something..
  4. gigacurd
    08-10-2009 04:14 AM
    gigacurd
    Thank you. It's impromptu.
  5. EmergencyMagician
    08-10-2009 04:12 AM
    EmergencyMagician
    Honestly that last one made me laugh...that was pretty funny.
  6. gigacurd
    08-10-2009 04:07 AM
    gigacurd
    HAHAHA I'm the miserable one? Wasn't it you who whined and bitched all day in the forums? Wasn't it YOU who came to ME? Wow I feel sorry for you, and if I hadn't gotten laid.. how would you be alive today? You were a mistake. Your mom should have swallowed you and I should have used a condom. Cheer XD
  7. EmergencyMagician
    08-10-2009 04:05 AM
    EmergencyMagician
    You know as well as I do, you wouldn't do anything. Not like it matters...like we will ever meet...whatever. I'm happy and that is all that matters. You sound like a little miserable fuck. I wish you new found happiness and the hopes of getting laid in the future. Godspeed!
  8. gigacurd
    08-10-2009 03:47 AM
    gigacurd
    HAHAHA once again you're such an E-warrior, your wife can't get her hands around you because you are a fatass. If you weigh 290 pounds and can only bench 275 you are shit. You can't even bench your own body weight, goes to show you.. such a old fart hahahah. I will say anything to your fatass face ahahah. Wow, how low can you go Emergency? Sending private threats to me after claiming to be rightous and fair lmao. Magic is dead because of people like you, noob.
  9. EmergencyMagician
    08-10-2009 02:58 AM
    EmergencyMagician
    Is that right lol? I'll tell you exactly my size and stature........I'm 6'2 and I weigh 290 pounds...I press 275 pounds and I haul around bodies all day long...hence the emergencymagician name...I'm a paramedic. My wife can't even get both hands around my arms when I'm not flexing them. Like I said...you wouldn't say those things to my face.
  10. gigacurd
    08-10-2009 02:12 AM
    gigacurd
    HAHAHHA keep dreaming old man, you're such an E-warrior. Proably some stale old fart who thinks he's tough. Sorry punk, but I'm not some skinny 13 year old kid that you usually toy with.