Learn Magic Tricks - Forum for Magicians and People who Love Magic Tricks! - Official LearnMagicTricks.org Message Board - Conversation Between ruff1_60 and Admin
Go Back   Learn Magic Tricks - Forum for Magicians and People who Love Magic Tricks! - Official LearnMagicTricks.org Message Board > ruff1_60
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Conversation Between ruff1_60 and Admin
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. Admin
    08-15-2009 12:34 PM
    Admin
    Hi,

The embed code does not come from your hard drive but rather the code is provided on the webpage next to the video. for example, if you put a video on youtube, to the right of the video there is an embed code give us that and your video can show on our site.
  2. ruff1_60
    08-14-2009 12:54 PM
    ruff1_60
    hi david, i have been viewing your site for a while now and have learnrd much from you and others here, i am currently trying to upload my own video but there is some confusion, it asks for an imbedded code? and also there seems to be nowhere asking me to browse my computer to find video, could you help a fellow please, thxRuss
  3. ruff1_60
    08-14-2009 12:52 PM
    ruff1_60
    hi david, i have been viewing your site for a while now and have learnrd much from you and others here, i am currently trying to upload my own video but there is some confusion, it asks for an imbedded code? and also there seems to be nowhere asking me to browse my computer to find video, could you help a fellow please, thxRuss