Learn Magic Tricks - Forum for Magicians and People who Love Magic Tricks! - Official LearnMagicTricks.org Message Board - Conversation Between jfrizz247 and Jferkin
Go Back   Learn Magic Tricks - Forum for Magicians and People who Love Magic Tricks! - Official LearnMagicTricks.org Message Board > jfrizz247
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Conversation Between jfrizz247 and Jferkin
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. Jferkin
    10-14-2009 01:48 AM
    Jferkin
    I am not spamming it. There are multiple posts almost daily of elite sleight it posts and stuff. Saying " For jferkin" Just to get me mad isnt very smart. I really could careless Of what happen with me at ES.... It isnt worth spending time on because it is just LMT with a diffrent owner.
  2. jfrizz247
    10-14-2009 01:25 AM
    jfrizz247
    I think you are just upset because what happened to you at ES and I can't blame you. but please do not mess with with my signature. talk about spamming in signatures look at yours you hypocrite.
  3. Jferkin
    10-14-2009 12:52 AM
    Jferkin
    I can do what I want to your signature. I told you to stop SPamming Elite sleight. ANd especally cause you posted it just to piss me off..
  4. jfrizz247
    10-14-2009 12:02 AM
    jfrizz247
    Please do not mess with my signature. What makes you think you can edit my signature like that? You are abusing your moderator privileges and you should have that power taken away from you.