Learn Magic Tricks - Forum for Magicians and People who Love Magic Tricks! - Official LearnMagicTricks.org Message Board - Conversation Between ILikeMagic :) and Kevin "Magic Man" Ross
Go Back   Learn Magic Tricks - Forum for Magicians and People who Love Magic Tricks! - Official LearnMagicTricks.org Message Board > ILikeMagic :)
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Conversation Between ILikeMagic :) and Kevin "Magic Man" Ross
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7
  1. ILikeMagic :)
    03-08-2011 12:42 PM
    ILikeMagic :)
    i havent closed my account again :P i just havent been online. i been havin a lot of problems with my laptop recently and only just got it back up and running
  2. Kevin "Magic Man" Ross
    03-06-2011 04:02 PM
    Kevin "Magic Man" Ross
    Btw. Why did you close you account again, lol. Youare hard to follow.
  3. Kevin "Magic Man" Ross
    03-06-2011 03:56 PM
    Kevin "Magic Man" Ross
    Traum, you haven't posted, I been waiting to see what you thought... anything to coment on on the thread "Name for Trick"? Would aprecite and accept any comment YOU have. Thanks man. Go ahead and be honest. (Not that I didn't think you would, sorry)
  4. Kevin "Magic Man" Ross
    01-22-2011 01:14 AM
    Kevin "Magic Man" Ross
    OK Thanks. I had been wondering that for some time now. I did notice "Traum" is not here nearly as often.
  5. Kevin "Magic Man" Ross
    01-21-2011 07:24 PM
    Kevin "Magic Man" Ross
    I notice ALOT people refer to you as "traum". Then I see "Traumatized Magic" Are you the same person? You got two accounts, or are they confuse, or what? Lol, just curious.
  6. Kevin "Magic Man" Ross
    01-18-2011 01:05 PM
    Kevin "Magic Man" Ross
    LMFAO..... gotta check you know. I don't wanna do it wrong., Hahaha.
  7. Kevin "Magic Man" Ross
    01-18-2011 12:45 PM
    Kevin "Magic Man" Ross
    I was tyhinking about working on the flash paper shooter today..... you think I have to wear a tux when I do it, or would that part be optional. HAHAHAHA