Learn Magic Tricks - Forum for Magicians and People who Love Magic Tricks! - Official LearnMagicTricks.org Message Board - Conversation Between JarrodTheBobo and Diviner_from_South_Norzic
Go Back   Learn Magic Tricks - Forum for Magicians and People who Love Magic Tricks! - Official LearnMagicTricks.org Message Board > JarrodTheBobo
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Conversation Between JarrodTheBobo and Diviner_from_South_Norzic
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 12
  1. Diviner_from_South_Norzic
    08-03-2010 05:35 AM
    Diviner_from_South_Norzic
    hahaha, trust me, Tim isn't dumb. If he bans me, it's likely he'll think about banning you. You have nothing to say about fans because you obviously know I'm better. All your friends aint saying shit now, eh? Besides the ol "you dumb". HAHHAHAHAHAHA.
  2. JarrodTheBobo
    08-03-2010 12:08 AM
    JarrodTheBobo
    you are so fucking retarded i hope you get banned to cuz u starting to [iss alot of ppl off and we are trying to convince the mods to ban you.
  3. Diviner_from_South_Norzic
    08-02-2010 10:05 PM
    okay, I cut the video? Stop making excuses. You got owned. How the fuck can you drop a card when doing nooby fans? HAHHAHAHA OWNED.
  4. JarrodTheBobo
    08-02-2010 08:44 PM
    JarrodTheBobo
    Thats why you cut your video to! and you cut it way more than me! I only cut once because i dropped a card. and they were not more uneven than yours. get out of your fantasy world please.
  5. Diviner_from_South_Norzic
    08-02-2010 08:34 PM
    Yes, yes they are. Yours is x100 more uneven then me, it's not even condeired a full fan. Your cut video was crap, mines was x100 times better. Yous just jealous nigga.
  6. JarrodTheBobo
    08-02-2010 08:33 PM
    JarrodTheBobo
    yo fans still aint better. im just sick of your retarded ass shit nikkah. jeeze i feel like a faggot just saying that. that just shows hoow fucking gay you are...
  7. JarrodTheBobo
    08-01-2010 05:32 PM
    JarrodTheBobo
    Why thank you for that compliment.
  8. Diviner_from_South_Norzic
    08-01-2010 10:10 AM
    You're just some jealous punk.
  9. JarrodTheBobo
    07-28-2010 01:03 AM
    JarrodTheBobo
    leave leave leave leave leave leave leave leave leave leave leave leave leave leave leave leave leave leave leave leave leave leave leave leave leave leave leave leave leave leave leave leave leave leave leave leave leave leave leave leave leave leave leave leave leave leave leave leave leave leave leave leave leave leave leave leave leave leave leave leave leave leave leave leave leave leave leave leave leave leave leave leave leave leave leave leave leave leave leave leave leave leave leave leave leave leave leave leave leave leave leave leave leave leave leave leave leave leave leave leave leave leave leave leave leave leave leave leave leave leave leave leave leave leave leave leave leave leave leave leave leave leave leave leave leave leave leave leave leave leave leave leave leave leave leave leave leave leave leave leave leave leave leave leave leave leave leave leave leave leave leave leave leave leave leave leave leave leave leave leave leave leave leave
  10. Diviner_from_South_Norzic
    07-26-2010 03:12 AM
    It's ASSHOLE not ASSWHOLE, by the way. Noob.