Learn Magic Tricks - Forum for Magicians and People who Love Magic Tricks! - Official LearnMagicTricks.org Message Board - Conversation Between DannyQ and ILikeMagic :)
Go Back   Learn Magic Tricks - Forum for Magicians and People who Love Magic Tricks! - Official LearnMagicTricks.org Message Board > DannyQ
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Conversation Between DannyQ and ILikeMagic :)
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 16 of 16
  1. ILikeMagic :)
    02-04-2011 05:51 PM
    ILikeMagic :)
    yeah pushin them all the way back is deffinately the wrong thing to do cause ur just puttin full force onto their fingers and u wont be able to notice the very subtle difference...it literally is a very tiny difference in tnesion between the fingers u will hardly notice it sometimes
  2. DannyQ
    02-04-2011 04:41 PM
    DannyQ
    o yeah i could push them lightly
    so far ive been pushing there fingers like all the way back
    i could try that
    thanx for the help there sean
  3. ILikeMagic :)
    02-04-2011 02:37 PM
    ILikeMagic :)
    in all honesty its not my kind of thing i dont do the muscle reading or anythin like that.
    my suggestion is to just re watch the video and go thru what matt tells u. tell them to focus on the one finger they are thinkin of, and then u need to push very lightly on their fingers one by one. the one that gives the most resistance is more than likely the one they are thinkin of. its not somethin u can practice on ur self u just have to go out and do it on someone.
  4. DannyQ
    02-04-2011 09:02 AM
    DannyQ
    Got modern mentalism in my mail and popped it in immediately
    AMAZING SHIT MAN!!
    my fave was dark arts and the worst was g.i. joe (i mean what is up with that?)
    But anyways
    One of my favourites was handy prediction
    But im having problems with the part where u do the muscle reading thing
    I was wondering if u can help me out because i just cant tel wich finger their thinking of
    Could u help me out here??
  5. DannyQ
    10-02-2010 09:39 AM
    DannyQ
    How does 1 delete a thread
    i acidently made two of the same thread
  6. DannyQ
    06-07-2010 07:07 AM
    DannyQ
    hey hi
    im kinda new here just joined a week ago
    and i saw a post of urz discussing d+m's ebooks back when u were traum
    i was wondering if u could send me decptions volume 1, primer and psycho by daniel

i find myself buying his books, but not using most of the material in them apart from three, which was entirely useful to me 100%
    even though i am a big fan of daniel madison, but his books sometimes seem like theres only one or two tricks or sleights that come in use to me

so please could u send me these ebooks if u have em, plzz

i am willing to trade if u want