Learn Magic Tricks - Forum for Magicians and People who Love Magic Tricks! - Official LearnMagicTricks.org Message Board - Conversation Between hector357 and traumatised-magic
Go Back   Learn Magic Tricks - Forum for Magicians and People who Love Magic Tricks! - Official LearnMagicTricks.org Message Board > hector357
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Conversation Between hector357 and traumatised-magic
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. traumatised-magic
    09-03-2009 03:29 PM
    traumatised-magic
    the lean is a very expensive trick, it requires gimmicked shoes and a large metal plate that they hook into and that will support u

imagine the claw part of a hammer built in the sole of ur shoe and then large nails welded to a large 4ft x 4ft sheet of steel

ur feet hook onto the nails stickin up and this prevents ur feet movin when u lean over

very expensive to make even if ur tryin to make ur own
  2. hector357
    09-03-2009 12:05 AM
    hector357
    hey traum. :] i dont bother or message people often at all but i have one simple request. i was wondering if you know how The Lean works? http://www.malloymodernmagic.com/the_lean.htm
    seeing your posts you know a great deal about magic and its methods and i really would like a pair of these shoes for myself but i dont fancy the 650 price tag, haha. thanks so much!!