Learn Magic Tricks - Forum for Magicians and People who Love Magic Tricks! - Official LearnMagicTricks.org Message Board - Conversation Between PachuVr and ILikeMagic :)
Go Back   Learn Magic Tricks - Forum for Magicians and People who Love Magic Tricks! - Official LearnMagicTricks.org Message Board > PachuVr
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Conversation Between PachuVr and ILikeMagic :)
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. PachuVr
    03-02-2011 11:28 PM
    PachuVr
    Emm , dude, if it is possible for you, could you make a video about the gimmick of hawk? Becouse i'm from Argentina, i speak quite good english, but it's very difficult to me to understand the written instructions. Only if it isn't a nuisance. That's all, thanks anyway
  2. PachuVr
    01-26-2011 06:13 PM
    PachuVr
    thanks a lot, i'll definitely subscribe (:
  3. ILikeMagic :)
    01-26-2011 02:02 PM
    ILikeMagic :)
    the main reason i pulled my youtube channel was because i had 3 channels with my various videos spread accross all 3. i'm now in the process of reuploading all my videos and in some cases re-recording them and they will all be on my new youtube channel wich is http://www.youtube.com/user/RandomAc...1?feature=mhum
  4. PachuVr
    01-26-2011 02:30 AM
    PachuVr
    dude why did you put off your youtube's channel? I wanted to see some of ur tricks