Learn Magic Tricks - Forum for Magicians and People who Love Magic Tricks! - Official LearnMagicTricks.org Message Board - Conversation Between theflourish13 and ILikeMagic :)
Go Back   Learn Magic Tricks - Forum for Magicians and People who Love Magic Tricks! - Official LearnMagicTricks.org Message Board > theflourish13
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Conversation Between theflourish13 and ILikeMagic :)
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. theflourish13
    03-20-2011 10:40 PM
    theflourish13
    ok, man! its cool, myself i am more of a creator, its like an adventure to me, here are thousands of tricks out there that are yet to be discovered
  2. ILikeMagic :)
    03-20-2011 10:35 PM
    ILikeMagic :)
    not really. i'm more a performer rather than a creator. given the time i can build and replicate any trick or illusion that i want to perform but i dont usuaully create anythin of my own
  3. theflourish13
    03-20-2011 10:32 PM
    theflourish13
    hey traum, hows it going, have you created anything you would like to be on a website, if so, please check out this thread, http://www.learnmagictricks.org/foru...ad.php?t=29922 , if you would just film everything with a blank background or film it outside for a sepc. i will edit it a and take it from there! plz let me know if you would like to be involved in my project! thanks!
  4. theflourish13
    02-26-2011 05:12 AM
    theflourish13
    hey man, can you check out the thread titled, i really need help!, thanks.