Learn Magic Tricks - Forum for Magicians and People who Love Magic Tricks! - Official LearnMagicTricks.org Message Board - Conversation Between Jferkin and Diviner_from_South_Norzic
Go Back   Learn Magic Tricks - Forum for Magicians and People who Love Magic Tricks! - Official LearnMagicTricks.org Message Board > Jferkin
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Conversation Between Jferkin and Diviner_from_South_Norzic
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8
  1. Jferkin
    09-14-2009 12:50 AM
    Jferkin
    Lolz, I was going to get dancing cane... Forgot all about it... Balloon twisting takes skill to remember all the designs and added jokes and stuff while your twisting... It also takes ALOT of patience, espiaclly when its an outside party with little kids...
  2. Diviner_from_South_Norzic
    09-13-2009 09:37 PM
    Diviner_from_South_Norzic
    Anybody could entertain a school audience in a talent show. Just buy yourself a dancing cane and you're good to go. Balloon twisting has nothing to do with magic, my preference was your magic skills. All Balloon twisting takes is copying the images. It takes no patter or misdirection. It's like folding oragami.

And BTW noone even read your comment about me being gigaCURD, which is infinitely sad.
  3. Jferkin
    09-13-2009 08:59 PM
    Jferkin
    When i first became Mod I was.... I do have skill.... Twisting balloons takes skill... Being in your school talent show takes skill for audience to enjoy...
  4. Diviner_from_South_Norzic
    09-13-2009 08:37 PM
    Dave J. Castle has shows, that doesn't mean shit. Most of your fellow moderaters seem to agree with me when I say you truly have no skills. Didn't you get bashed on by half of LMT at one point? Haha.
  5. Jferkin
    09-13-2009 08:32 PM
    Jferkin
    I have no skill? HOw many shows have you had? Ive had a bunch and all of them they reccomend me to there friends....
  6. Diviner_from_South_Norzic
    09-13-2009 08:05 PM
    LOL everyone already knew about it, wether it was from me telling it on ES or the mopds figuring it out. I was just seeing how long it would take for idiots to notice, if at all. Congratulations, you are slow. You're just mad that you have no skills.
  7. Jferkin
    09-13-2009 11:33 AM
    Jferkin
    Shut up your just mad I told everyone your gigcurd...
  8. Diviner_from_South_Norzic
    09-13-2009 04:24 AM
    No one loves you.